You may voluntarily submit your email address or other personally identifying data to take part in an activity on www.relationship1.com such as to sign up for a mailing list or to receive a newsletter. In this case, we will use your data to send you the requested information. We may also send you occasional messages about other Relationship1 products or services. The only data we collect from our website may be from Google Analytics. You can unsubscribe from a Relationship1 mailing list at any time by responding to the instructions provided at the bottom of each message. We do not share our data or lists with other organizations.
Relationship1 will not sell, rent or exchange any information without your permission and we will safeguard you and your company’s online and offline privacy. We employ best business practices and PCI/HIPAA standards in order to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and security. These include the use of secure networks, access by limited number of authorized persons, and check and control processes. We provide a secure environment including:
- Digital Certificate/SSL for Secure Transactions
- PGP Encryption
- Enhanced Log-In Features
- Multi-Level Security to Prevent Hacking
- Firewall Systems
We are members in good standing of the Direct Marketing Association (The DMA) and adhere to their “Privacy Promise” at http://www.the-dma.org . We are committed to the Association’s privacy principals, and therefore provide the following to all of our clients and customers:
- Providing customers with notice of their ability to opt out of rental, sale or exchange of information with other marketers.
- Honoring cutomer's request not to share their information with other marketers
- Honoring customer's request not to receive mail, telephone, email or other solicitations
To opt-out from disclosing your information, or from receiving direct marketed solicitations, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or by phone at (845) 920-1440, or by writing to us at Relationship1 Inc., 1 Blue Hill Plaza, Suite 1523, Pearl River, NY 10965, United States of America.
The information we may collect on our website or subdomains, or in behalf of our clients, may include some of the following:
- Individual Name
- Company Name
- Postal Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Transactional Data (Date, Monetary Value, Product Category, SKU, Discount, etc.)
- Survey Information
- Promotional Information
- Demographic Information
- Media Information
To unsubscribe from direct mail, emails, SMS, MMS or other mobile messaging, you may also follow the instructions in the messages you receive. In some campaigns it may take some time to put opt-outs in effect, so you may still receive electronic communications from Relationship1 for several weeks after your request is received.
Within the United States of America, Relationship1 complies with CalOPPA (California Online Privacy Protection Act), DNT Signals (“Do Not Track), and COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act). We comply with those principles when marketing to any country outside of the United States as well and expand those protections when marketing to any country within the EU (European Union) by complying with GDP Regulations (General Data Protection Regulations).
Relationship1 complies with the Fair Information Practices Principles and the CAN SPAM Act which impact the privacy of information. Should a data breach occur the Fair Information Practices Principles require Relationship1 to:
- Notify users via email within 7 business days
- Notify users via in-site notification within 7 business days
- Agree to the Individual Redress Principles to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
The CAN SPAM Act gives recipients the right to have commercial emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Relationship1 expects each employee to respect the highest levels of integrity, ethics and objectivity in each of their decisions and actions that may affect the company. Our continued success is dependent on all parties knowing they can count on us to be honest, fair and good stewards of all assets of Relationship1. We must not misuse the authority or influence of our positions. We need to comply with the following Code of Conduct and Ethics:
- Our actions must be legal and comply with all laws and relevant regulations.
- We must avoid wherever possible conflicts of interest, or the perception of conflicts of interest.
- We must exercise our fiduciary responsibilities over all assets we are entrusted with by our clients in performing their work.
- We must exercise the highest standards of confidentiality with regard to all client information in our possession or to which we have been made aware.
- Suppliers and vendors must be selected on the basis of the best interests of Relationship1 and not based upon our personal interests.
- Our relationships with clients, colleagues, suppliers and vendors must be professional at all times.
- Discriminating against any Relationship1 employee, client, vendor or supplier on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, citizenship, national origin, color, sexual orientation, pregnancy, religion, military status, or any other legally protected status is not permitted.
- Relationship1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Harassment in the workplace on the basis of any legally protected status is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated.
- Relationship1 is committed to quickly and effectively resolving any violations of this Code of Conduct and Ethics brought to our attention. Employees who violate this code are subject to disciplinary action, including termination of employment.